DOMESTIC RETURN TO ONLINE WAREHOUSE
- When returning items to our online team, you are responsible for the cost of the return
- It is also your responsibility to ensure the goods reach our premises as we cannot be responsible until they reach us
- We recommend using a tracked method of postage to ensure your return arrives to us safely.
Item/s Purchased at Retail Store - For security reasons, we do not hold your financial information when you purchase in-store. Please ensure you provide a valid contact number on your returns form so that our online team can contact you as soon as possible to arrange a refund to your bank account.
To easily start your returns process (Australian customers only) please click on the button below and enter your details:
Please download and complete our online returns form to ensure we can process your request as quickly as possible. This form should be included with your return.
Due to the extenuating circumstances regarding Covid-19, our team is currently experiencing a delay processing all returns and exchanges.
We ask that you please allow up 8-12 business days for your return to be processed from the date of delivery.
DOMESTIC RETURN IN-STORE
- Your return must be accompanied by your online order confirmation email, packing slip or in-store receipt.
- Purchases paid for via ZipPay and Klarna CANNOT be returned to our retail stores, returns will only be accepted at our online warehouse
- Item/s Purchased Online - You can only return in-store if it is a domestic online order.
View our returns policy here: What is your returns policy?