If you wish to exchange any full price or sale item/s, you can do so within 30 days of receiving the item/s. The item/s must be unused, with the original tags still attached and in their original packaging*. However, please note that there are certain restrictions on exchange requests.
Unfortunately, we are unable to facilitate exchange requests on international orders or orders placed with Afterpay, Klarna, or ZipPay, whether they were made online or in-store. If you have purchased an item internationally or used Afterpay/Klarna/ZipPay, you will need to follow the returns process for a refund and then create a new order online or purchase the item in-store.
EXCHANGE VIA ONLINE WAREHOUSE
If you choose to return items via post for a size exchange, we will try our best to facilitate the exchange as long as the desired stock is available within the company. However, please note that exchange requests are not held, so it is recommended to place a new order for the desired item to avoid missing out. In this case, you can request a refund or store credit for the returning item. If the item you have requested for exchange is sold out, we will contact you via email to inform you that we have refunded your order. The refund will be credited back to the original payment method you used for the order (PayPal, credit card, or gift card/e-voucher).
If you prefer to exchange the item/s in-store, you can visit any of our General Pants retail stores. Simply bring the item/s along with your order information, and the team in-store will assist you with the exchange. Please note that this option is only available for domestic online orders.
For an exchange to be accepted, the following conditions must be met:
- The items must be in their original condition.
- The items must be returned in their original packaging and placed in a protective postal bag (shoe boxes must also be returned in their original condition).
- Tags must remain attached to garments (hygiene stickers on swimwear must remain in the same place as sold or shipped, and all swimwear sold as a set must be returned as a set).
- Proof of purchase must be provided.
- A returns form must be included (applicable for items returned via post only).
PLEASE NOTE - Returns on underwear, pierced jewellery, face masks, and Storeroom Vintage garments are not accepted.