You can exchange any full price or sale item/s within 30 days of receipt if the item/s is unused with the original tags still attached and original packaging*.
Please note, unfortunately we are unable to facilitate exchange requests on
- International orders
- Afterpay, Klarna, Laybuy or ZipPay orders, placed online or in store
If you’d like to exchange an item you’ve purchased from us internationally or using Afterpay/Klarna/Laybuy/ZipPay, you’ll need to follow the returns process for a refund and create a new order online or purchase in-store.
EXCHANGE VIA ONLINE WAREHOUSE
When returning items via the post for a size exchange, we will facilitate this where the stock is available within the company. Please note that exchange requests are not held.
We suggest placing a new order for the new item to avoid missing out and requesting a refund/store credit for the returning item If we have sold out of the item you have requested we will contact you via email to inform you that we have refunded your order and you will be credited the way you placed your original order (PayPal, credit card, or gift card/e-voucher)
To exchange at a General Pants store, you can head into any of our retail stores with your item and order information and the team in-store can process this for you.
Item/s Purchased Online - You can only exchange in-store if it is a domestic online order.
*Exchanges will only be accepted when:
- Items are in their original condition;
- Items are in their original packaging and returned in a protective postal bag (shoe boxes must also be returned in their original condition);
- Tags remain attached to garments (hygiene stickers on swimwear must remain in the same place as sold or shipped and all swimwear sold as a set must be returned as a set);
- Proof of purchase is provided; and A returns form is included (items returned via post only
PLEASE NOTE - Returns on underwear, pierced jewellery, face masks and Storeroom Vintage garments are not accepted.