To submit a refund request you must submit a claim within 14 days of returning the items and attach the below documentation:
- A completed online claim form submitted via https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/returns
- The confirmation email for your PayPal transaction or a screenshot of your PayPal account showing that the entire price was paid using your PayPal account and identifying the PayPal transaction ID;
- A copy of your return shipment receipt that shows the amount you paid and the seller's return address;
- and If the return costs were deducted from the refund of your item, a copy of the refund email from the seller or PayPal indicating the amount refunded to you.
Documents must be clearly legible and emailed to PayPal.
Your refund will be paid directly into your PayPal account. Once your refund request is accepted, PayPal will send you:
- Confirmation of receipt of your refund request within one business day;
- Notice of approval or rejection of your refund request within five business days from the receipt of your complete request; and
- Your refund within 10 business days from the notice of approval of your refund request. For more information on the PayPal returns service, please see their General Conditions of Use here